Townhomes for Rent in Minnetonka, MN Map Locations
Saddlewood Park - Rental Townhomes
Welcome to Saddlewood Park rental townhomes in Minnetonka, MN! We offer pet-friendly 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom townhomes for rent within the Minnetonka Independent School District 276 and close to Lake Minnetonka. Situated on the 40-mile Loop Trail Corridor, Saddlewood Park in Minnetonka offers recreational living in a beautiful suburban neighborhood. Choose from 2 spacious 2-level floor plans with a 1 car garages. Each townhome for rent includes a washer, dryer and your own front door and private patio. Select townhouses include granite countertops and a walk-in pantry. Many have additional windows, so you will experience the beauty of light throughout your home.
Beautiful neighborhood parks, nearby trails, Lake Minnetonka, golf courses and quick Interstate access all make Saddlewood Park the perfect place to call home. Schedule a personal tour today and experience convenient rental townhome living at apartment prices!
Schedule a Tour Today - 952-491-4855
(Click any image to view all)
Pricing: $1,599.00 - $1,840.00
Based on a 13- 15 month lease.
12 month lease is available. Please check with the Community Office.
Minnetonka school district!!! GO SKIPPERS!!!
||2 BR, 1.5 Bath, Two Level
||3 BR, 2.5 Bath, Two Level
- Private entry
- Private patio
- Washer/dryer in each home
- Granite counter tops (select homes)
- Ceramic tile floors & baths
- Cable TV/high-speed Internet ready
- Individually controlled central air conditioning and heat
- 1-car garage with garage door opener
- Personal service and commitment from your community manager, Leisa Billington
- Award-winning maintenance team with over 125 years of combined experience
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Pet-friendly community – we allow cats and most dogs up to 80 pounds!
- Acres of thoughtfully landscaped grounds
- 40-Mile Loop Trail Corridor System accessible from the community
- Near beautiful Lake Minnetonka and regional parks
Within just miles to Minneapolis, Eden Prairie, Hopkins or Wayzata, Saddlewood Park in Minnetonka offers easy, quick access to suburban hot spots, Lake Minnetonka, shopping, fantastic dining and local entertainment. With Highway 7 and Interstate 494 just down the road, you're never more than minutes away from work, local parks, lakes, trails, health clubs and golf courses. Located within the highly sought after Minnetonka School District, you will find this community is situated perfectly for busy families.
Clear Springs Elementary
Scenic Heights Elementary
Middle School East
Middle School West
Minnetonka High School
Redstone American Grill
Blvd. Kitchen and Bar
Three Rivers Park District
Loop Corridor Trail System
Al & Alma’s
Mall of America
Eden Prairie Center
United States Post Office
City of Minnetonka
Hennepin County Library
Pete’s Coffee & Tea
Map Disabled in Edit Mode