Apartments for Rent in Hopkins, MN Map Locations
Westbrooke Park - Apartment Residences
Welcome to Westbrooke Park Apartments in Hopkins, MN! We offer cat-friendly 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments for rent in historic Hopkins. This community is situated less than 1 mile from downtown Hopkins and offers shopping, parks and trails and nearby Metro Transit bus lines. Choose from 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments. Each apartment for rent includes a garage and your own private patio. Select apartments include newer finishes in the kitchens and living areas.
Schedule a personal tour today and experience convenient apartment living at affordable rental apartment prices!
Schedule a Tour Today - 952-955-4380
(Click any image to view all)
Pricing: Currently Full
*Based on a 12 month lease.
Please check back at the end of the month.
||1 BR, 1 Bath Spacious Apartment
||2 BR, 1 Bath Spacious Apartment
- Private patio
- Onsite laundry facilities
- New or like new carpet in most homes
- Ceramic tile floors & baths
- Cable TV/high-speed Internet ready
- Air conditioning in each apartment
- Ample onsite parking for residents and guests
- Personal service and commitment from your community manager, Louise Thymian
- Award-winning maintenance team with over 125 years of combined experience
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Cat-friendly community!
- Near beautiful lakes and parks
- Near historic downtown Hopkins
- Sought-after Hopkins School District
- Close to Metro Transit bus line
Hopkins offers some of the area's best shopping, dining and entertainment. You will have numerous shops and restaurants to choose from, including Mainstreet Bar & Grill, Driskill’s Foods, Hopkin’s Mann Theatre and the Hopkin’s Art Center. And you are just minutes away from the Minneapolis Lakes, the Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport and many local corporate neighbors, including Cargill and Honeywell. You will also find yourself surrounded by local parks, trails, health clubs and golf courses. From this location, access to Highways 494, 169, 62 and 212 are conveniently close for quick daily commutes and easy airport access.
Hopkins Public Schools
Alice Smith Elementary
Glen Lake Elementary
L. H. Tanglen Elementary
Hopkins North Junior High School
Hopkins West Junior High School
Hopkins High School
Three Rivers Park District
The Shops at West End
Ridgedale Shopping Center
Southdale Shopping Center
Mall of America
Hopkin’s Art Center
United States Post Office
Metro Transit Express Bus Service
Mainstreet Bar and Grill
Big 10 Restaurant and Bar
City of Hopkins
Hennepin County Library
Map Disabled in Edit Mode